This industry brief introduces the “travel club” concept and how membership-based organizations – such as employee groups, alumni clubs and credit unions – can use travel clubs to bring in more revenue from membership fees and strengthen loyalty among their members.
By harnessing the inspirational and aspirational nature of elite travel and lifestyle benefits within a customizable, intuitive online platform, travel clubs can…
• Help members take once-in-a-lifetime trips at discount prices
• Streamline the logistics of travel, such as obtaining visas or medication
• Keep customers/members actively engaged in the organization
• Add value to other ancillary channels such as loyalty programs
• Attract new customers/members through the appeal of elite travel and lifestyle benefits
Download the report now to learn more how a travel and lifestyle club can drive revenue and loyalty for your customers or members.